Monday, April 15, 2013

Maiden Braids

Hello everybody!

I hope you had a lovely Sunday.  I fixed my hair in a rather elaborate Grecian updo today, like I posted here.    But since I already uploaded pictures of this look, I'll post some of another favorite hairstyle of mine.  Perhaps you've seen pictures of this on the internet~ I learned this hairstyle "maiden braids" from another girl's blog.  It's very easy, because there is no French braiding involved.  You just make two braids on each side of your head, then cross them one over the other in the middle (right side over to left, left side over to right).  In the original picture, the girl had a messy bun in the back.  But for these pictures I just made a low loose cinnamon bun and held it in place with an octopus clip.







I like fixing my hair this way because it is so easy.  Maybe this gives me an idea for tomorrow's look :-)

Thanks to the suggestion of a friend, I linked my blog with a Google+ account.  Hopefully this will be easier for my viewers and subscribers who use Google+.  I admit, I'm more of a Facebook/Blogspot person.  Thanks so much for coming back to look at my blog~ feel free to share with others who are also interested in braids and hairstyles for long hair!



No comments:

Post a Comment